As dog owners ourselves we understand your dog is part of your family, so why leave him behind? We can accommodate up to two well behaved dogs for £5 a night extra (any size dog) in four of our apartments (#1, #3, #4 & #6 [Not #2 or #5]). We are opposite the year-round dog friendly beach, north of North Pier. We can assure all guests that our apartments are super extra deep cleaned after any dogs have been resident and we will take extra care to ensure there are no traces left whatsoever. We have our own adorable rescue Dobermann Max, he is super friendly and non reactive, it is possible you may bump into him in our lobby... He loves cuddles!
1. During your stay we suggest for their own safety that your dog(s) are leashed when inside the building and when using our front patio. Please be careful of the main road.
2. Please do not leave your dog(s) unattended in the apartment at any time (we would not wish your dog to become stressed or start barking in a strange environment and disturb other guests).
3. We only want genuine dog loving guests who want their fur babies to be a part of their holiday and not treat us as a cheap option for kennels...
4. Please don’t allow them on the beds. We will provide a throw for cuddles on the sofa.
5. We are happy to supply dog bowls & a bed if required? We advise you to bring a familiar blanket to help them settle.
6. If you would like any advice on dog friendly bars & restaurants, please don’t hesitate to ask us!
7. Up to two dogs any size are £5 per night (to help cover our extra specialist cleaning costs & time and includes a doggy welcome bag).