Sunny Dee's is in a beautiful original Blackpool Townhouse built in 1863 - the same year North Pier was built - and it has weathered the Irish Sea just as well! With high ceilings and some original features. We offer a stylish contemporary twist in your favourite seaside town with value for money and a quiet and family orientated welcome! We have an established loyal following of Blackpool regular's, competition dancers, actors, cast members, theatre technicians, soul weekenders and Illumination lovers - we very much hope to welcome you too!
Owned and run by a former Met Police residential royalty protection officer at Buckingham Palace, standards are high - but not stuffy! Yorkshire born, though now proud to be an 'Honorary Lancastrian' - promoting the Counties fine traditions, people, businesses and of course the wonderful grand old seaside resort of Blackpool! We offer a safe and comfortable environment, there is no nosey reception area, so you can come and go as you please! We only ask that you ensure the outer door is locked at night!
Sunny Dee's was built in 1863 and as such has very limited access for persons with limited mobility. There are 3 steps from the street (with a handrail) and 3 more into the building from the patio. Unfortunately there are no apartments on the ground floor and there are 14 steps to apt #1; a further 6 steps to apt #2 & apt #3; then an additional 12 steps to apt #4 and 6 more steps to apt 5 & #6, as such we are unsuitable for wheelchair users - however please don't hesitate to contact us and we will accommodate any specific needs as best we can! We just need to make sure you are safe in the unlikely event of evacuating the building.
Kindly note, there is no guest access through our private accommodation from the rear of the building/parking space to the lobby.
** We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance for all eventualities, but especially including last minute 'isolating', due to COVID. We will only offer refunds or alternate dates if we are officially closed by the UK Government **
1. The person making the booking is responsible on behalf of all of the guests on their reservation for any loss or damage caused; or for excessive and unreasonable cleaning (including smoking as per paragraph 17 below). If there are any breakages during your stay, please inform us before departure, accidents do happen!
2. Please ensure when booking that we have details of all persons who will be occupying the apartment and please notify us of any variations on arrival. Visitors are welcome to enjoy a coffee with you or admire the sea view!
3. We reserve the right to store your card in accordance with Payment Card Industry data security standards in case any damage or theft etc exceeds £150 or pre-authorise a security deposit for £150 at check in, this is released from your card on check-out subject to no damage etc.
4. COVID related cancellations. We strongly suggest you check your home or travel insurance policy to cover any unforeseen eventualities and cancellations. We will only offer a refund or defer your stay to another date if we are legally closed by the UK Government. If you are told to isolate for any unforeseen reason, we cannot reimburse you (subject to our T&C’s). You are advised to take out a travel policy if you do not have one to cover any losses that are out of our control.
5. Sunny Dee's is not responsible for the editorial content of any third-party publications or websites and is not obliged to honour any prices, rates or tariffs published therein. Prices, rates and tariffs may change at any time - but are always accurately reflected on our own website and booking engine via the 'BOOK NOW' button. We ARE NOT affiliated with BOOKING.COM nor HOTELS.UK.COM or any other similar website. Be aware of websites trying to trick you by using our photos and trying to sell you another room because they have "no availability for Sunny Dee's” etc because they want commission.
6. We accept payments by BACS, cash, cheque and credit or debit cards - no charge.
7. A deposit of 20% of the booking total is required and the balance due 14 days before arrival.
8. You may cancel free of charge within 24 hours if you do not wish to accept these T&C's.
9. After 24 hours, the deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions below
10. If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
11. If the booking is cancelled 14 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 20% of the stay will be made.
12. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
13. We are a quiet family-oriented establishment and we do not accept bookings for ‘stag’ or ‘hen’ parties, we are totally unsuitable to groups attending ‘raves’ etc.
14. Our guests expect quiet, comfortable surroundings which is what we aim to provide. Any guests causing a disturbance/nuisance to others during our quiet hours of 10:00 pm - 8:00 am will be asked to leave with police intervention if appropriate.
15. In the event of serious misuse of the accommodation or severe inconvenience to ourselves or our guests, we reserve the right to terminate use of the accommodation forthwith without refund and to recover any proper costs incurred from such misuse.
16. We cannot accept responsibility for items left on the premises so please take care to securely lock your apartment when going out. If you use our car park space, you do so entirely at your own risk. The £1 currently charged is donated to Blackpool RNLI Station.
17. We are a non-smoking establishment and it is illegal to smoke on our premises and guests are asked to respect that - including e-cigarettes. A deep cleaning charge of £150 will be applied for guests who choose to ignore this. There is a smoking area on our patio.
18. SPECIAL OFFERS - Please note these may be withdrawn or amended at any time, with some periods excluded - however confirmed bookings will always be honoured! Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
19. T&C's Valid for new bookings from 06/08/21
We value your privacy enormously and we take it extremely seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
Privacy Statement - Freetobook is booking software used by Sunny Dee's to enable our guests to make either telephone or online bookings and manage those bookings.
This following applies to the processing by freetobook of personal data collected by Sunny Dee's using the freetobook online booking system in relation to the provision of accommodation by Sunny Dee's.
We maintain a CCTV system for the purposes of crime prevention and public safety. All data is deleted after 30 days. You may request a copy of an image that may be on the system with a written subject access request (£10), we will supply it as soon as possible, but within 30 days.