Sunny Dee's now in its 19th year of business and 49th as 'holiday flats' and undergoing its most radical update yet - we aim to offer a modern, contemporary twist in your favourite seaside town with value for money and a quiet and family orientated welcome! We have an established loyal following of Blackpool regular's, competition dancers, actors, cast members, Soul weekenders and Illumination lovers and those who just enjoy strolling into Town - we very much hope to welcome you too!
Owned and run by a former Met Police residential protection officer at Buckingham Palace, standards are very high - but not stuffy! Yorkshire born - though now proud to be an 'Honorary Lancastrian' - promoting its fine traditions, people, businesses and of course the wonderful grand old seaside resort of Blackpool! We offer a safe and comfortable environment where you can come and go as you please.
Sunny Dee's was built in 1863 and as such has very limited access for persons with limited mobility. There are 3 steps from the street (with a handrail) and 3 more into the building from the patio. Unfortunately there are no apartments on the ground floor and there are 14 steps to apt #1; a further 6 steps to apt #2 & apt #3; then an additional 12 steps to apt #4 and 6 more steps to apt 5 & #6, as such we are unsuitable for wheelchair users - however please don't hesitate to contact us and we will accomodate any specific needs as best we can! We just need to make sure you are safe in the unlikely event of evacuating the building.
1. The person making the booking is responsible on behalf of all of the guests for the cost of making good any loss or pay for any damage caused; or for excessive and unreasonable cleaning (including smoking as per paragraph 19 below). If there is a problem during your stay please inform us before departure.
2. Please ensure when booking that we have details of all persons who will be occupying the apartment and please notify us of any variations on arrival. Visitors are not permitted, except by prior arrangement.
3. Sunny Dee's is not responsible for the editorial content of any third-party publications or websites and is not obliged to honour any prices, rates or tariffs published therein. Prices, rates and tariffs may change at any time - but are always accurately reflected on our own website and booking engine via the 'BOOK NOW' button. We ARE NOT affiliated with BOOKING.COM nor HOTELS.UK.COM or any other similar website. Be aware of websites trying to trick you by copying our photo's and trying to sell you another room because they have "no availability" for Sunny Dee's etc because they want commission!
4. We accept payments by BACS, cash, cheque and credit or debit cards - no charge.
5. A deposit of 25% of the booking total is required. 'Google' currently claim 'free cancellation' for bookings made through them. This is not the case these T&C's will always prevail...
6. You may cancel for free within 24 hours if you do not wish to accept these T&C's.
7. After 24 hours, the deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions below.
8. At check in, you will be required to pre-authorise a security deposit of £100 in case of any damage, theft etc.
9. We reserve the right to store your card in accordance with Payment Card Industry data security standards in case any damage or theft etc exceeds £100.
10. Full booking balance must be paid 30 days before arrival.
11. If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
12. If the booking is cancelled 30 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
13. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
14. We strongly suggest you check your home or travel insurance policy to cover any unforeseen eventualities and cancellation. You may wish to take a travel policy if you do not have one?
15. We are a quiet family oriented establishment and we do not accept bookings for ‘stag’ or ‘hen’ parties, nor do we accept bookings from anyone attending any Pier Jam, The Big One or similar type 'raves' - if you attempt to get around our booking system, your reservation will be cancelled on arrival with a refund and you will be expected to find alternate accommodation yourself. We are totally unsuitable to such groups.
16. Our guests expect quiet, comfortable surroundings which is what we aim to provide. Any guests causing a disturbance/nuisance to others during our quiet hours of 10:00 pm - 8:00 am will be asked to leave with police intervention if appropriate.
17. In the event of serious misuse of the accommodation or severe inconvenience to ourselves or our guests, we reserve the right to terminate use of the accommodation forthwith without refund and to recover any proper costs incurred from such misuse.
18. We cannot accept responsibility for items left on the premises so please take care to securely lock your apartment when going out.
19. We are a non-smoking establishment and it is illegal to smoke on our premises and guests are asked to respect that - including e-cigarettes. A deep cleaning charge of £150 will be applied for guests who choose to ignore this, we will know if you try to smoke out of a window! There is a smoking area on our patio.
20. We are members of The Guestscan Association, an unincorporated association of holiday accommodation owners whose address is 46-48 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4LY and who maintain a database of information about guests who have, in the reasonable opinion of members, caused the member to suffer loss or damage. The Guestscan Association is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
21. By booking with us you authorise us to report the circumstances surrounding any loss or damage you cause during your stay and to share the information you provide in relation to your booking (including your name, address etc) with other members of the Guestscan Association and Guestscan Limited, who may add your details to the Guestscan Association database. This may result in other members of the Guestscan Association refusing to accept bookings from you in the future. The Guestscan Association and Guestscan Limited may also use your information to analyse and improve the effectiveness of the Guestscan service. We will also use your information for our own internal record keeping.
22.SPECIAL OFFERS - Please note these may be withdrawn or amended at any time, with some periods excluded - however confirmed bookings will always be honoured! Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
23. Caravanners 2019 Winter Special Offer - 40% off for 4-6 weeks bookings. Each week will include a linen & towel change (and clean as wished), including a £10 electric card each week, further cards charged at 25% less than the going rate (i.e. not inflated!).
24. T&C's Valid for new bookings from 04/10/2019