Sleeps a maximum of 4 with a separate bedroom with a double bed. The lounge/kitchen also includes a double leather sofa bed. It's a comfortable apartment for a couple with 1 or 2 children wanting a separate lounge/kitchen or perhaps 3 adults? Separate WC and shower room (off the bedroom). 1st floor, rear view. (250 ft2)
Our popular compact studio apartment with a double bed and cozy loveseat, folding dining table for two and shower room/WC en suite. Suitable for a couple or single person at very reasonable rates. 1st floor, rear street view. (190 ft2)
Stunning sea view 1st floor self catering apartment with a separate 'bunk room', ideally suited for 2 adults and 2/3 children or 3 adults. There is however a pull down sofa bed, that could accommodate an extra person, (but at the expense of some floor space). The top bunk is ideally suited for a child. (299 ft2)
Cozy one bedroom apartment with a double bed and a double sofa bed. Suited to three adults or 2 adults and two children. Rear view, 2nd floor. (247 ft2)
Our popular compact studio apartment with a double bed and cozy loveseat, folding dining table for two and shower room/WC en suite. Suitable for a couple or single person at very reasonable rates. 2nd floor, rear street view. Please note this apartment does not have an oven. (172 ft2)
Our premium studio apartment with stunning sea views! Sleeps two in a double bed, it is a popular choice for couples wanting a more spacious studio, with a romantic sea view.. (244 ft2)
· The person making the booking is responsible on behalf of all of the guests for the cost of making good any loss or damage, or for excessive and unreasonable cleaning. If there is a problem during your stay please tell us before departure.
· Bookings made via the website: Payments by cash, cheque, and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard, American Express - no charge.
· A deposit of 25% of the booking total is required.
· The deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions.
· Full booking balance must be paid 30 days before arrival.
· If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
· If the booking is cancelled 30 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
· In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
. We strongly suggest you check your home or travel insurance policy to cover any unforeseen eventualities and cancellation . You may wish to take a policy out if not?
· We are a quiet family oriented establishment and we do not accept bookings for ‘stag’ or ‘hen’ parties. Our guests expect quiet, comfortable surroundings which is what we aim to provide.
· Please ensure when booking that we have details of all persons who will be occupying the apartment, and please notify us of any variations on arrival. Visitors are not permitted, except by prior arrangement.
· We cannot accept responsibility for items left on the premises so please take care to securely lock your apartment when going out.
· We are a non-smoking establishment and guests are asked to respect that policy. A deep cleaning charge of £150 will be applied for guests who choose to ignore this. There is a smoking area on our patio.
· In the event of serious misuse of the accommodation or severe inconvenience to ourselves or our guests, we reserve the right to terminate use of the accommodation forthwith without refund and to recover any proper costs incurred from such misuse.
· SPECIAL OFFERS - Please note these may be withdrawn or amended at any time, with some periods excluded - however confirmed bookings will always be honoured! Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
· T&C's Valid for new bookings from 21/01/2019