Sunny Dee's now in its 49th year of business and undergoing its most radical update yet - we aim to offer a modern, contemporary twist in your favourite seaside town with value for money and a quiet and homely welcome! We have an established loyal following of Blackpool regular's, competition dancers, actors, cast members, Soul weekenders and Illumination lovers and those who just enjoy strolling into Town - we very much hope to welcome you too!
Owned and run by a former Met Police residential protection officer at Buckingham Palace, standards are very high - but not stuffy! Yorkshire born - though now proud to be an 'Honorary Lancastrian' - promoting its fine traditions, people, businesses and of course the wonderful grand old seaside resort of Blackpool! We offer a safe and comfortable environment where you can come and go as you please.
Sunny Dee's was built in 1863 and as such has very limited access for persons with limited mobility. There are 3 steps from the street (with a handrail) and 3 more into the building from the patio. Unfortunately there are no apartments on the ground floor and there are 14 steps to apt #1; a further 6 steps to apt #2 & apt #3; then an additional 12 steps to apt #4 and 6 more steps to apt 5 & #6, as such we are unsuitable for wheelchair users - however please don't hesitate to contact us and we will accomodate any specific needs as best we can! We just need to make sure you are safe in the unlikely event of evacuating the building.
· The person making the booking is responsible on behalf of all of the guests for the cost of making good any loss or damage, or for excessive and unreasonable cleaning. If there is a problem during your stay please tell us before departure.
· We accept payments by BACS, cash, cheque and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard, American Express - no charge.
- Sunny Dee's is not responsible for the editorial content of any third-party publications or websites and is not obliged to honour any prices, rates or tariffs published therein. Prices, rates and tariffs may change at any time - but are always accurately reflected on our own website and booking engine via the 'BOOK NOW' button.
· A deposit of 25% of the booking total is required. Google currently claim 'free cancellation' for bookings made through them. This is not the case these T&C's prevail..
· The deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions.
· Full booking balance must be paid 30 days before arrival.
· If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
· If the booking is cancelled 30 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
· In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
. We strongly suggest you check your home or travel insurance policy to cover any unforeseen eventualities and cancellation . You may wish to take a policy out if not?
· We are a quiet family oriented establishment and we do not accept bookings for ‘stag’ or ‘hen’ parties. Our guests expect quiet, comfortable surroundings which is what we aim to provide.
· Please ensure when booking that we have details of all persons who will be occupying the apartment, and please notify us of any variations on arrival. Visitors are not permitted, except by prior arrangement.
· We cannot accept responsibility for items left on the premises so please take care to securely lock your apartment when going out.
· We are a non-smoking establishment and guests are asked to respect that policy. A deep cleaning charge of £150 will be applied for guests who choose to ignore this. There is a smoking area on our patio.
· In the event of serious misuse of the accommodation or severe inconvenience to ourselves or our guests, we reserve the right to terminate use of the accommodation forthwith without refund and to recover any proper costs incurred from such misuse.
· SPECIAL OFFERS - Please note these may be withdrawn or amended at any time, with some periods excluded - however confirmed bookings will always be honoured! Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Caravanners 2019 Winter Special Offer - 40% off for 4-6 weeks bookings. Each week will include a linen & towel change (and clean as wished), plus a £10 electric card, further cards charged at 25% less than the going rate (i.e. not inflated!).
· T&C's Valid for new bookings from 21/01/2019